Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blast from the past!

I am in Potsdam with Karen at the moment, and it's pretty crazy because it's been a little over a year since I was here last! Everything from my nighttime view last night seemed to have kept the same view it originally had...not too much has changed. However, from what I hear there are many changes in town...such as the closing of the Giant Tiger! Crazy crazy...Karen and I will be checking out those sights today I am sure. Sometimes I miss Potsdam...even the class part, but it's a visiting place for me right now...and I don't mind keeping it that way!

Friday is the big, random, VT move for my Mom...it's a week of traveling! My car is having fun! Ha!

Getting more used to typing on lap tops...hmmm....good for the future of the novel.


Where would I be if I actually decided to go to grad school? Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment