Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The beach of Twin Fun Day and the dangerous things I do while I drive

I take pictures while driving...the four hour ride back from Sodus is boring, but the ride is always worth it for Ian ;). The beach at Wilcox park was, in my opinion, definitly a hidden gem. I put the sand smiley on twice because I thought it fun to draw in the sand...and every body could use a smile (or two).
I definitly would like to tell people to please go out and pick up the Blue Man Group's CD The Complex. If you cannot pick it up, look up the music to it and download it and listen to it in the car or wherever you lead yourself. Definitly amazing which some sweet "cameo's" on the songs. This group is genius. I don't care who you are, you will find yourself agreeing.
"If I sing a song will you sing along or should I just keep singing right here by myself?
If I tell you I'm strong will you play along or will you see I'm as insecure as everybody else?
If i follow along does it mean I belong or will I keep on feeling different than everybody else?" - Blue Man Group!
Seriously though, if words and music and the ability to travel the way I like to did not exist...what would I do with my life?!
Another thought...people were hoping for rain today because of the humidity. Crazy right? The second the long awaited rain begins we want it to end. Can the weather ever be "perfect"?
I put perfect in quotes because I do not believe such a thing exists, just like being "normal" or "weird." Impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment