Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's my birthday!

I'm not big on making a huge celebration with my birthday, but I always do enjoy sharing it with my awesome twin, Karen! We are turning the big 2-3 today, so it is off to Red Lobster later for dinner!

Crab legs! Yes!


Truck went smoothly today. I went to bed around 8:30 and got up at 2:05 am (yes I purposely set my alarm for that time), I slept well too! No nap needed! The District Manager did a nice little walk through today. I'm actually still not sure how it all went, I'll check tomorrow! But yeah, today is an exciting day indeed.

Go to the Potsdam website (http://www.potsdam.edu) and under search type in "Treeline" you will find my name there! Click! Read! Yay!

Pictures to come? Of what? Still not sure...keep on clicking and peeking at my blog to see...or not. You have the ability to do what you want. Wonderful isn't it?

 So far the birthday flowers consist of a Red Rose from Mom and hand picked flowers from Ian :-)...Karen got a buttload...I am stealing them (kidding). It's been a great day!

And it was truck day! (Did I mention I love truck day?)

2 comments: