Monday, November 16, 2009

Where did all this time just go?

I've been writing a lot in my actualy moleskine as well...that's probably it. Most of the time because of Windows Vista the computer annoys me, so I choose not to use it, especially when the internet is involved!

I had a strange thought last night about putting all my stuff in storage and living couch to couch for a while and writing a book on it. I would spend my days off in the library writing and sleep wherever I found a bed or couch for a while. For me, it was oddly intriguing for the fun level of writing I could possibly begin. I would live without my own computer just fine after burning everything left on this computer to discs and living the odd life of a writer as I choose.

Then, when it got too old I would get a place to live again, not realizing how much money I had actually saved! Ha!

It's an odd dream yes...but I still have my Mom's PO Box if it could ever be possible. See? I would even have a place to receive my mail!

The tricky part would be telling Geico where my car's physical address is.....Could there be an "other" option?

No comments:

Post a Comment