Sunday, July 5, 2009

After Work

Sometimes I wish that gas was not so expensive so I could drive all the time. I love to think about the songs I am listening to, the air passing my window (when there is no rain or cold!) and the silence that can be so haunting.

My novel actually will have a large focus on driving. I have done a lot of driving in my life, especially over the past two years for the simple purpose of work. However, that is one of the only hints you will have towards my novel. The rest is a secret. I find some comfort in having that secret available to me.

Today is the same as every other day for me. I am fine with that as well. I worked and I thought about my life, trying to think poetic at times as well as thinking in narrative form (it helps my writing process).

I hope someday to touch people with my writing style. I also hope to find inspiration to write poetry on my blog. It has been a while. Sometimes I worry I will never write it again! However, I know that's pretty silly...it always comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment