Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Easy.

Today after I got home from a fun and exciting day at work (that's not sarcasm, I actually do love my job that much!) I decided I would finally dig up some roots from my back yard since the ground was wet and it's easier to dig up. Now my sneakers are all muddy and in the washer so I have no shoes, but it was definitly fun. I don't know why but I like to work when I am done at work...I'm a freak. Some people would say I am a workaholic; I don't disagree! At least Titan (my roommates Great Dane) got to have the chance to run around and have fun in the back yard while I did that, and I found some off things that the former tenants had buried in the yard. Mostly toy cars and pieces of wind chimes, but they're recovered now. The toy car looks like it is sinking in mud right now, so I kept it there because I thought it was funny (ha!). I should have taken pictures now that I think of it. If I get the chance I'll take some tonight before visiting in my twin sister, Karen, at the diner for dinner. Then they will be my next post :)

I  hope you enjoy random thoughts and strange parts about my day. I should share customer experiences soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment