Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm new to this...

I guess people have found it a little odd that I have been writing for years but never had a blog. I got bored today in the midst of writing in my moleskine as well as playing around on my computer, so I guess I thought a blog was something I should finally do! I adore writing, have a degree in Creative Writing and work at Rite Aid (find a job in creative writing NOW ha) but I love my job and think about writing all the time, so I am not going wrong really! Like everyone else I don't have a lot of money to go around, but I am paying the bills, so that's all that matters. Anyway, I figured this could be like my virtual Moleskine to use instead of writing (when my hands are cramps haha). I plan to use it for personal thoughts and ideas, possibly some poetry. I have always loved to write any kind of thing that comes to mind. Where better than a blog? Well, I guess my Moelskine, but I'll do both in all places!

No comments:

Post a Comment